1. Bed sheets? There are duvets, pillows and mattresses in all cabins and apartments. Bed sheets are included in the price.
2. When checking out? The dishwasher has to be turned on, bed sheets needs to be taken off and placed in the entrance hall. Garbage is placed at the designated waste disposal site. The latest departure is at 11am. The apartment should be ready for the cleaning.
3. Cleaning? The final cleaning is mandatory and cannot be done by yourself. This is to ensure that the quality of all the cabins and apartments is good and that all our guests meet a cottage or apartment that is washed to the same standard.
4. Can you bring pets? Dogs are allowed in some cabins and apartments. Extra cost NOK 500,- for the cleaning afterwords. Other pets are not allowed..
5. Is the pool open? Our heated pool at type 8 apartments is open in June, July and August. The pool on the pier opens from mid-June to mid-August.
6. Wireless Internet? Yes, there is wireless internet zones throughout the facility. Some apartments have fiber.
7. Can you bring your own boat? Yes. Please make an agreement with the reception first. See guest harbor fee info for prices.
8. Is Tregde ferie a child-friendly place? We have become a very popular resort for families with children, so it is absolutely child-friendly.
9. When is the reception open? In the high-season (June 21 – August 11) the reception is open from 08:00 til 22:00. For our other seasons please see our opening hours. We can be contacted by mail all year: email@example.com
10. Do you need a boat-driver’s license to drive our rental boats? The person responsible for the boat must be over 18 years old. On one of our rental boats (Øien 21″ with 40 HP) one must have a boat driver’s license or be born before 1.1.1980.For more information click here.
11. Boat transport to various islands/islets? We can transport people and goods to cabins and islands in the archipelago. Please arrange this with the reception a few days in advance of the trip. Click here for RBB-tours.
12. Do you sell fresh bread? We have fresh baked goods from Easter to August 14th. The shop is open from April 5th to August 31th. Click here for more information about our shop.
13. How far is it to the Dyreparken? It is about 45km to the zoo in Kristiansand. This takes about 50 minutes to drive.
14. How far to the nearest beach? There are many beautiful beaches in Mandal, especially around the free-area Furulunden. The largest beach here, Sjøsanden, is an 800 meter beautiful sea beach worth visiting. There are also many other smaller and beautiful sandy beaches in the area.
15. How far is it to Mandal? It is about 7km to Mandal city, about 10 minutes by car.
16. Transportation to Ryvingen lighthouse? We can transport groups, max 12 persons per trip, out to the lighthouse. For more information click here.
17. When is the restaurant open? Our restaurant is only open during the high-season. You can see our opening hours here.
18. Check-in/check-out: You can Check-in at 15pm on your arrival day. Check-out is by 11am on your departure day. Leve the cabin/apartment cleard. Dishes must be taken, the garbage must be empties and bed-sheets must be taken off and placed in the entrance.