The sauna is for the local community, cottage owners, teams and associations, in addition to our overnight guests.
There is room for 8 people. In the building there are two showers / changing rooms. A bathing ladder has been installed for those who want to take a dip, but remember that it is not allowed to dive from the pier.
Follow our sauna rules:
1. Remember to take a shower before entering the Sauna.
2. The least clothing to wear is swimwear.
3. Do not sit directly on the bench, use a towel.
4. Drink enough water during and after a stay.
5. There are only two showers, so don’t spend too much time inside the wardrobe.
Morning bath from 08:00 – 11:00: 120, – pr. pers.
(Must be booked by 6 pm the day before)
Evening bath from 18:00 – 21:00: 200, – pr. pers.
(Must be pre-booked 2 hours in advance)
Bathing shoes and a towel for use in the sauna are included in the stay.
Rent of the entire sauna: 1400, – for 2,5 hours
(can be booked between 11:00 – 18:00)
Rental of bath towel: 30, –
Bathrobe rental: 70, –
On our website under “booking” or email@example.com or in the reception.
Order confirmation is received when the order is registered.