The sauna is for the local community, cottage owners, teams and associations, in addition to our overnight guests.
There is room for 6 people. In the building there are two showers / changing rooms. A bathing ladder has been installed for those who want to take a dip, but remember that it is not allowed to dive from the pier.
Bathing shoes and a sitting towel for use in the sauna are included in the stay.
The sauna is open for booking every day from 09:00 to 20:00.
NOK 600,- per hour started.
Then you rent the entire sauna and you can choose whether you want to bring friends or family with you.
Directly on our website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
An order confirmation is received when the order has been registered.
Clipboard for 2023
NOK 1500,- for 10 clips.
Opening hours for clip card customers:
Fridays: 16-17 / 17-18 / 18-19
Sundays: 09-10 / 10-11
Must be booked via email to email@example.com
Prices for our overnight guests
NOK 150,- per person.
Must be booked via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bath towel hire: NOK 30,- (must be booked in advance)
Bathrobe hire: NOK 70,- (must be booked in advance)
Follow our sauna rules:
1. Remember to take a shower before entering the Sauna.
2. The least clothing to wear is swimwear.
3. Do not sit or step directly on the bench, use a small towel. (to prevent marks on the bench)
4. Drink enough water during and after a stay.
5. We recommend taking a few breaks during your stay.
6. There are only two showers, so don’t spend too much time inside the wardrobe.